Why EMDR Consultation?
- Consultation can be of benefit to all providers, always.
- Consultation can be a beneficial experience for clinicians at any level of EMDR training.
- Consultation fosters learning and both personal and professional growth in both individual and group environments.
- Consultation allows providers to connect in a safe and supportive environment, to explore case conceptualization, discuss treatment plans, acknowledge successes, brainstorm roadblocks and uncertainties, foster curiosity, inspire creativity, and build positive, supportive professional relationships.
- Consultation provides an opportunity to acknowledge and challenge our personal biases that can impede our therapeutic work and cause harm to clients.
- Consultation cultivates understanding and integration of advanced applications of EMDR within specialty populations.
"Marnie is such a gifted teacher. She can take nuanced, layered, and complex material and make it totally digestible by the non-eating disorder specialist. This training was extremely well done."
- Dominique D. Barritt MA, LMHC, NCC, CST
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
Please click the button below to view our courses and to start your EMDR Training.